- All your finished images (fully edited and retouched) as high resolution digital files (approximately 300 to 450 for all day coverage)
- Your very own online gallery with lots of great features – perfect for sharing with friends and family
- Copyright licence allowing you to reproduce, print and share your images (personal use only)
- Pre-wedding meetings to discuss your day and venue visits/ checks by me (where applicable)
- Transport costs to a generous limit
How much does it cost?
Coverage of your whole day is £1500. That’s pre-ceremony preparations until the party is well under way in the evening – there’s no strict time cut-off, I stay until I’m happy I’ve captured everything we need.
Discounts are available for shorter coverage or mid-week small weddings.
Please just get in touch to discuss your requirements.
To accompany your coverage I offer a range of finishing touches – these items can be ordered individually at any time (a penny-saving range of “Collections” is also available). Please just get in touch for full details – I will be happy to hear from you.
- Printed albums (large)
(Beautiful, contemporary album – individually designed by myself and printed to exacting standards on carefully selected papers. Albums are designed to contain 200+ images, sized 30cm x 30cm (12″ x 12″). Gift vouchers are available!)
- Printed albums (mini)
(Mini replicas of your main album – perfect for gifts, parents or handbags)
- Individual prints
(With various stunning wall mountable styles also available.)
- Slideshows set to music
- Pre-wedding shoot/ engagement photography
- ‘Love your dress’ photo shoot
- Second photographer
(Just in case you require coverage at two locations simultaneously.)